Cloud Backup Solution
Last Updated 7/24/2019
- “Company” means Glance Software, LLC of 1340 Missy Court, Hamilton, Ohio 45013.
- “Service” means the cloud backup solution software service provided by the Company.
- “User“, “Users“, and “You” means (a/the) consumer(s) and intended audiences of the Service rendered by the Company.
- The Service is provided as-is.
- The Company MAKES NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, SUCCESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, OR OTHERWISE OF THE SERVICE.
- The User agrees to not rely on information provided by the Service.
- The Company does not transfer any form of intellectual property rights to any User. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Users shall not receive any rights in or licenses to the technologies used by Company to render the Service except as necessary for limited use as a subscription as minimally permitted by applicable copyright law.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms at any time. Users should periodically check this page for updates.
- The Company shall have the right to collect subscription fees from the Users for their use of the Service; such fees are to be paid in full by User according to the terms specified on invoices. User is responsible for all costs of collection, including without limitation, attorneys’ fees. The Company reserves the right to collect any such costs of collection from the User.
- Any User may terminate their use of the Service at any time by discontinuing their use of the Service and notifying the Company in writing of the User’s request. The aforementioned notification to the Company may be delivered by electronic or physical mail. If to Company by electronic mail, User shall send to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com. If to Company by physical mail, User shall send to the address specified above in the definition of Company.
- The Company reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time without notice to User, although the Company may use reasonable means, at the sole discretion of Company and without requirement, to inform Users of any interruption to the Service.
- The Company reserves the right to contact any User regarding their use of the Service.
- The Company reserves the right to revoke a User’s access to the Service and refuse to serve any individual, with or without cause or reason, at the sole discretion of Company.
This document (and the terms herein) constitutes a legally binding agreement to which the User (You) are bound. By using the Service, You willingly and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. This page and therefore the terms herein may be updated periodically by Company. Users should check this page and the Company’s website (https://www.glancesoftware.com/) periodically for changes.